Ever seen a flatter foot? This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...

Ever seen a flatter foot?  This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...
Left Foot Pre-Surgery X-ray: Ankle with heel valgus and flatfoot deformity

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Shoe Purging

I went through my shoe collection...of which I haven't been able to use for a year.  I have spent an entire year in tennis shoes!

I am donating 21 pairs that I know that I will never be able to wear again because they are flat and have no arch or ankle support.

Bye shoes...it was real.


New footwear:



My new wedges with a conservative heel and velcro strap to keep my ankle secure compared to my favorite pair of wedges :(


Compared to my favorite pair of heels :(


I refuse to get rid of any of my heels.  One day...some day...way in the future...I am going to be able to wear those again.

No comments:

Post a Comment