Ever seen a flatter foot? This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...

Ever seen a flatter foot?  This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...
Left Foot Pre-Surgery X-ray: Ankle with heel valgus and flatfoot deformity

Thursday, April 25, 2013

100 DAYS!!!

WOW...I have made it 100 days.  I can't believe this.

My left foot feels great and is still way ahead of schedule.  I haven't worn my ankle brace one day this week...just my oh so attractive Brooks Motion Control/Extreme Stability tennis shoes.

My right foot continues to limit all of my activities of daily living.  I am waiting on a call from my doctor on when my MRI and my right ankle reconstruction surgery is scheduled.

I have many more tough days ahead of me...but I am still here, which means there is always time for a comeback.

No comments:

Post a Comment