Ever seen a flatter foot? This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...

Ever seen a flatter foot?  This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...
Left Foot Pre-Surgery X-ray: Ankle with heel valgus and flatfoot deformity

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Day 89: Laser Tag

For one of my friend's birthdays, we went to play laser tag.  I knew full and well that I wouldn't be able to do much, but since I could stand, I figured I could just find a high place and aim at people from there.

I did indeed use that strategy.  What I wasn't expecting is how scared I felt knowing that I had no fleeing, or dodging capabilities.  At this point, I can't make any fast movements.  I stood frozen in terror, thinking that if I was in a situation in real life, I wouldn't be able to escape.  The laser tag experience had me visibly shaken up for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment