Ever seen a flatter foot? This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...

Ever seen a flatter foot?  This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...
Left Foot Pre-Surgery X-ray: Ankle with heel valgus and flatfoot deformity

Monday, April 29, 2013

Day 104: Right Foot MRI

10:00 am- Right Foot MRI

The whole experience felt a little eerie, because just months prior, I made the same drive to the imaging place and had an MRI done on my left foot.  Filling out the paperwork was interesting because I had to claim that I had surgery and that I had metal in me.  I guess I have a lifetime ahead of me of filling out significant prior medical history now.  I used to easily check no/not applicable for everything.  Oh well...

The MRI didn't take long, but it did zap all of my energy and my will to live that day from me. I wanted to just go home and escape, but instead I had finals to prepare and take.  Pesky school...thank goodness it will be over soon.

5:00 pm- Last in class final...EVER

No comments:

Post a Comment