Ever seen a flatter foot? This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...

Ever seen a flatter foot?  This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...
Left Foot Pre-Surgery X-ray: Ankle with heel valgus and flatfoot deformity

Friday, April 12, 2013

Day 87: Me Day

After having such a rough day yesterday, I had to take a ME day.

I got my hair done, went shopping, went to happy hour, AND out that night.

My feet protested the entire day, but I completely ignored them.  I hate all of the limitations they have put on my life.  This was one day that I just threw my hands up and simply didn't care about any potential consequences.

I have been such a good patient.  I have followed all of my doctor's and therapist's instructions and restrictions.  I have iced and elevated my feet religiously, rested, eaten the right foods to help speed up my recovery, done my PT exercises, and stayed up with my workouts.

That obviously has worked for my left...but my right didn't get the memo.

No comments:

Post a Comment