Ever seen a flatter foot? This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...

Ever seen a flatter foot?  This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...
Left Foot Pre-Surgery X-ray: Ankle with heel valgus and flatfoot deformity

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Day 82: 600m Swim

Today, I decided to try the pool again.  My first attempt at swimming a few weeks ago was really challenging.  I largely underestimated needing good weight-bearing ability to get in and out of the pool.

Since my first pool workout was only 300m, I didn't want to push it too much, so I went for an easy 600m.

100m Warmup
8 x 50m Easy
100m Cooldown

My ankle is still adjusting to the kicking position, but it didn't bother me much.  My form is still pretty good, just not as smooth as before.

No comments:

Post a Comment