Ever seen a flatter foot? This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...

Ever seen a flatter foot?  This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...
Left Foot Pre-Surgery X-ray: Ankle with heel valgus and flatfoot deformity

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Day 81: 0.5 Mile Challenge!!!

I woke up early to workout before going to an event.

I was determined to make more progress on the treadmill.  I warmed up with 10 mins on the bike...and then hopped on the treadmill.

I made it 16 mins at 2.0 mph for a half mile!!!  My heel was really sore when I finished, but it was bearable considering I was able to walk faster and for longer.

Then...

24 lb body bar, 3 x 10 squats, shrugs, deadlifts, clean shrugs

Leg press- 2 x 10 (60 lbs), 2 x 10 (70 lbs)

Shoulder Circuit

4 x 10 (60 lbs) Leg extension + Leg curl (70 lbs)

Abs/Pushups.

PT exercises.

Stretching.

Ice.


No comments:

Post a Comment