Ever seen a flatter foot? This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...

Ever seen a flatter foot?  This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...
Left Foot Pre-Surgery X-ray: Ankle with heel valgus and flatfoot deformity

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Day 99 (239): Painful feet

My feet were in even more pain this morning.  They ached all night also.  I think that this weekend's festivities have finally caught up to me.  I took ibuprofen before work, and decided to wear my lace up ankle braces and tennis shoes to teach in.

I stayed off of my feet all day.



-------------------
Reflection

It is clear that I pushed my feet too far this past weekend.  I passed the test in terms of not letting my feet stop me from living my life, but I also failed.  I am not ready to be back to my old life yet.  Tailgating is too much for my feet.  I took today off from exercise to rest my feet.  They felt a lot better by the end of the day from wearing the braces all day.  The braces really help support and stabilize my feet.  I'm not sure if I will wear them again tomorrow.  I'll have to see how my feet feel when I wake up.






No comments:

Post a Comment