Ever seen a flatter foot? This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...

Ever seen a flatter foot?  This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...
Left Foot Pre-Surgery X-ray: Ankle with heel valgus and flatfoot deformity

Friday, September 27, 2013

Day 115 (255): Slowing down

After yesterday, I needed a day off.  By 10:00 am, I cancelled all of my after work plans for the day.  I went to work, taught my classes, finished up some of my prep work, and left my office just after 3 pm.  I rented some movies, picked up some food, and went home.  I watched movies from my couch (with my feet elevated of course) for the rest of the day.

--------------------
Reflection

I am doing absolutely everything in my power to ensure I make an excellent recovery.  There is nothing I can do to speed this up any more.  I needed to take today off to allow myself to refocus my mind.  Tomorrow is a new day...


No comments:

Post a Comment