Ever seen a flatter foot? This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...

Ever seen a flatter foot?  This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...
Left Foot Pre-Surgery X-ray: Ankle with heel valgus and flatfoot deformity

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Day 116 (256): Gym

I convinced myself to go to the gym and keep working on my feet.

Gym
15 mins running machine (A mix between and elliptical and an arc trainer that simulates a running stride)

All on a reebok stability platform:

2 x 10 foam pad step-ups

2 x 10 foam pad step downs

2 x 12 foam pad squats, shrugs, and dead lifts

then...

3 x 30 sec calf stretch on an angled calf stretch block

5 x 30 sec seated rope pull

3 x 30 sec standing rope drills

3 x 10 seated calf raises (no weight)

10 exercises x 20 reps of an ab circuit

--------------------
Reflection

Not my usual gym workout...mostly PT and functional training exercises.  I am working on re-summoning the athlete in me.  I may never be the same as before, but it won't stop me from trying.


No comments:

Post a Comment