Ever seen a flatter foot? This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...

Ever seen a flatter foot?  This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...
Left Foot Pre-Surgery X-ray: Ankle with heel valgus and flatfoot deformity

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Day 75: Workout Progress

I took yesterday off, and got back at it today.

-----------------

10 mins bike

Treadmill- 8 mins (1.2 mph) for 0.15 miles

2 x 10 arm circuit

Balance on mat- 40 x knee raises, abduction, leg back, and 3 x 30 seconds on one foot

40 x abduction and knee raises

Treadmill- 5 mins (1.2 mph) for 0.1 miles

18 lb bar- 3 x 10 squats, 20 shrugs, 10 dead lifts, 10 clean shrugs

5 x 20 ab/push-up circuit

16 mins hybrid trainer

----------------

Another tough 2 hours, but I made it.  Some heel pain with the treadmill, but I made it further today.

No comments:

Post a Comment