Ever seen a flatter foot? This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...

Ever seen a flatter foot?  This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...
Left Foot Pre-Surgery X-ray: Ankle with heel valgus and flatfoot deformity

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Day 54: Spring Broken

Today is March 10th, 2013.  One year ago, on March 10th, 2012, I ran my first full marathon, 26.2 miles up, down, and through the Red Rock Canyons of Las Vegas, Nevada.  It was the best experience of my entire life.  I faced the darkness pushed through it and came out on the other side a champion ready to conquer the world.  Little did I know that a year later I would be faced with this great challenge.

Today, I can't walk.

I can't walk.

I can't even walk.

It is an understatement to say that today has been a rough day for me.  I am off next week for Spring Break, however I can't do anything that I normally do, including travel, swim, or go to the beach.

The only good news I have today is that my last big scab finally fell off.


No comments:

Post a Comment