Ever seen a flatter foot? This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...

Ever seen a flatter foot?  This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...
Left Foot Pre-Surgery X-ray: Ankle with heel valgus and flatfoot deformity

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Day 149 (289): PT Session #32- BOOtcamp

Happy Halloween!!!

How did I start my halloween??? Therapy of course!

PT Session #32

When I walked down the hallway to go to the clinic, I saw a camo sign.  I knew something was up.



So apparently, I had entered PT BOOtcamp!  The therapists were dressed like drill sergeants.  It was so cute and funny.  It certainly made going to therapy on Halloween morning more tolerable.  Little things like this go a long way when you have been through what I have.

We did more of the same exercises.  My therapist added weight back to the Baps board exercises (To be clear, all of my Baps board exercises are standing while balancing on a single leg and holding the other one up and completely away from the board...that is what makes it so hard).

I only had to go front to back with the baps board, but I still winced in pain from the whole exercise.  I will say it again....I ABSOLUTELY HATE THAT EXERCISE!!!  Especially when weighted.

No comments:

Post a Comment