Ever seen a flatter foot? This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...

Ever seen a flatter foot?  This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...
Left Foot Pre-Surgery X-ray: Ankle with heel valgus and flatfoot deformity

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Day 133 (273): 19/39 week update + Walk

*Right: 19 week  surgery anniversary*

*Left: 39 week surgery anniversary*

Feeling a little bit better today.  Good enough to get out of my bed, get some work done, and go for a walk.

Walk

Distance: 2.50 miles

Average Speed: 3.10 mph

Duration: 00:48:16

---------------------
Reflection

It always happens to me that when I slow down just a little, I get sick.  I function so well with a large workload and many competing demands on me.  Of course that only works for so long until my body crashes on me.  I don't think my body knows how to relax.  With my new job, and my ongoing surgery recovery journey, I have run myself back into the ground.   I'm going to have to work on cutting out time for myself again.


No comments:

Post a Comment