Ever seen a flatter foot? This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...

Ever seen a flatter foot?  This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...
Left Foot Pre-Surgery X-ray: Ankle with heel valgus and flatfoot deformity

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Day 205 (345): New Shoes!

My mom and I decided to do some "After Christmas" shopping today.

By the way, I actually enjoy shopping again.  My feet issues took away my ability to be mobile.  To enjoy doing anything that required walking or standing.  So shopping was out.  I have loved shopping since I was a little girl, so naturally I am thrilled to partake again.  I am not obsessed with buying a lot of things, I actually love the act of going to stores, looking through all the stuff, finding deals, etc.

Today, I broke down and bought a pair of boots.  This is really my first winter in almost a decade, so I am not properly equipped with a winter wardrobe.  I found a pair at my favorite sensible shoe store- Clarks.

I also got lucky and found two other pairs of shoes at one of the department stores.

My sensible and slightly fashionable shoe collection is growing.  It feels good to have options again.  To be able to choose the shoes I wear instead of being forced to wear the only ugly ones that my feet will allow me to.


No comments:

Post a Comment