Ever seen a flatter foot? This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...

Ever seen a flatter foot?  This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...
Left Foot Pre-Surgery X-ray: Ankle with heel valgus and flatfoot deformity

Monday, December 2, 2013

Day 181 (321): Last day of school + Gym

Today was the last day of classes for the fall semester.  After I taught my classes, I stayed late to work in my office until well after 6 pm.  Finals start on Wednesday and I have so much to prepare!

I missed my normal workout time (3:30), but I was determined to still do something.  When I got home, I changed and hopped in my car to drive to the gym.  I normally walk since it is only a half mile away, but with it being 7 pm and pitch dark outside, I had no choice but to take my car.

Gym

20 mins "running motion" elliptical

2 x 20 bilateral step-ups on a 1.5 foot box with a 10 lb dumbbell in each hand

2 x 10 box jumps up on a padded box

2 x 20 secs small jumps on top of padded box

Ab/push-up circuit

Stretch

-----------------------
Reflection

This is the first time that I forced myself to workout after 5pm after it started getting so cold and dark. I am proud of myself for recognizing that I have to stay committed to reach my goals.



No comments:

Post a Comment