Ever seen a flatter foot? This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...

Ever seen a flatter foot?  This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...
Left Foot Pre-Surgery X-ray: Ankle with heel valgus and flatfoot deformity

Monday, December 16, 2013

Day 195 (335): Too Far

I took the day off from working out to give my feet a rest from what I did to them yesterday.  I can admit that I pushed them too far.  I shouldn't have walk/jogged a whole mile within a 4 mile walk.

I can't help it though...

I miss the numbness, the calm, the quiet, and the clarity that comes with running.

It is so hard to describe the special happy place that my mind goes to when I am in the middle of a hard training session.

It is so frustrating to not be able to find that place again.  Not yet.  And for some reason, I really needed it yesterday.  More self exploration will commence to figure out exactly why I was seeking that place so hard yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment