Ever seen a flatter foot? This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...

Ever seen a flatter foot?  This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...
Left Foot Pre-Surgery X-ray: Ankle with heel valgus and flatfoot deformity

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Day 169 (309): Swim

Worked really hard up until 3 pm so that I could be in the water by 3:30 pm. I love the flexibility I have with my schedule.

Swim

Now that my feet are really progressing on ground, I decided to add some harder exercises to my pool routine to continue to improve my abilities.

PT drills
2 pool lengths walking
80 single leg heel raises
2 pool lengths of squat jumping (45 jumps)
6 shallow lengths (half the pool) of running!

Swimming
100m warmup
50m swim drills
8 x 100m repeats (each under 2:30, 1:00 min off)
Cooldown

Total yards: 950 m

No comments:

Post a Comment