Ever seen a flatter foot? This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...

Ever seen a flatter foot?  This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...
Left Foot Pre-Surgery X-ray: Ankle with heel valgus and flatfoot deformity

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Day 161 (301): 23/43 week update + Back to reality

*Right: 23 week surgery anniversary*

*Left: 43 week surgery anniversary*

Update: Feeling fabulous after getting the all clear from my doctor yesterday.
-----------------------

I got back to my apartment after 11 pm last night, by the time my flight landed and I made the ~2 hour drive back home.

Woke up this morning, finished my teaching prep, and went in to work.  Before teaching my lab class, I had to map out a 1 mile course for them to walk as part of their lab activity for the day.

Walk

Duration: 00:17:21
Average Speed: 3.45 mph
Distance: 1.00 miles


It was a full day playing catch-up after being gone for the past 4 days, but the trip was simply wonderful and worth the sleep I will miss this week getting everything back in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment