Ever seen a flatter foot? This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...

Ever seen a flatter foot?  This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...
Left Foot Pre-Surgery X-ray: Ankle with heel valgus and flatfoot deformity

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Day 155 (295): Walk + Weather Solution


Walk
Duration: 01:08:27
Average Speed: 2.64 mph
Distance: 3.02 miles

I figured out how to motivate myself to workout in this weather.  I leave work around 3 pm and start training by 3:30 pm.  That way, I can train while the sun is still out, and be done by 5, around when the darkness sets in.  I shower and eat dinner, and then put in a few more hours of work (to make up for leaving work earlier).  It worked out today, so I am going to keep trying this strategy.

No comments:

Post a Comment