Ever seen a flatter foot? This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...

Ever seen a flatter foot?  This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...
Left Foot Pre-Surgery X-ray: Ankle with heel valgus and flatfoot deformity

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Day 124: Productive

1 600 mg ibuprofen with breakfast.

Put in 10 hours of work on my dissertation.  I am so close to finishing the full draft.

Ice and elevated with dinner.

1 Tylenol 3 before bed.

New Goal:  I am working on weening off my pain meds because in a week I won't be able to take any since it will be the week before my second surgery.  Both yesterday and today, I just took 2 pills total (1 ibuprofen and 1 Tylenol 3), down from 3+ per day.  It has been fairly easy because I have been sedentary working on my dissertation.  I hope that I will still be able to manage with the increased activity that I am forced to have during the work week.


No comments:

Post a Comment