Ever seen a flatter foot? This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...

Ever seen a flatter foot?  This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...
Left Foot Pre-Surgery X-ray: Ankle with heel valgus and flatfoot deformity

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Day 63 (203): 9/29 week update


*Right: 9 week surgery anniversary*

*Left: 29 week surgery anniversary*


My feet are doing well.  I challenged them yesterday by going to the mall for a few hours.  I had to take several breaks in any chairs that I could find.  The whole experience would have been much more enjoyable for me if I took my walker, but then I wouldn't have gotten in as good walking practice.

I did find two "goal" pairs of clark shoes, for once I start transitioning out of tennis shoes.  Still in the old lady collection, but as stylish as I could find.

No comments:

Post a Comment