Ever seen a flatter foot? This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...

Ever seen a flatter foot?  This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...
Left Foot Pre-Surgery X-ray: Ankle with heel valgus and flatfoot deformity

Friday, July 12, 2013

Day 38 (178): PT Session #2

After going out last night, my feet were a little swollen when I woke up.  Fortunately, they weren't really painful.

At PT, we did the usual stretching and ankle ROM exercises.  Since I am just barely PWB, there is not much that we can do at this point.  My ankle took really well to everything, and has much more motion at this stage than my left did.

____________________________

When I got home, as usual, I had a lot to do to prepare for my defense.  Looking at what I had left to do was so overwhelming that I didn't end up doing anything.  Every now and then, I reach that kind of mental block.  It doesn't happen often, but when it does, my best bet is to just take the time to calm down and make a plan to tackle what I have to do.

------------------------------------
Reflection

Note to self:  Relax and get the job done.






No comments:

Post a Comment