Ever seen a flatter foot? This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...

Ever seen a flatter foot?  This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...
Left Foot Pre-Surgery X-ray: Ankle with heel valgus and flatfoot deformity

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Post-op: Day 7

*1 week surgery anniversary*

My pain level finally dropped a little, to what I would estimate as a 7 out of 10.

To escape my cabin fever, I went out for the first time for an exciting trip to the grocery store.

Luckily, my local grocery store had an electric scooter that I was able to drive around.  I was so scared driving it thinking I was going to run someone over.

I only left the house for 1 hour, and I was absolutely exhausted when I returned.  Even still, it was totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment