Ever seen a flatter foot? This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...

Ever seen a flatter foot?  This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...
Left Foot Pre-Surgery X-ray: Ankle with heel valgus and flatfoot deformity

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Year 2: November Update


*Left: 23 months*   *Right: 18 months*

November 1st- I'm 27!!! Uh-oh...cue the late 20s....where has the time gone?!?!?! I started this blog as a 25 year old right smack in the middle of my 20s.  The other day, my swim coach made a crack on me at practice and I snapped back and told him he couldn't talk to me like that anymore, because I'm seasoned and in my late 20s now!  Hee hee...


I had a wonderful birthday, spending a few days at my alma mater for homecoming.  The game was on my birthday!!!  As I rang my birthday in on halloween, it occurred to me how cool it is that i get to ring my birthday in on halloween EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR.

This was also a good month, because I set ANOTHER 5k PR...getting faster baby! (See Race Report)



No comments:

Post a Comment