Ever seen a flatter foot? This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...

Ever seen a flatter foot?  This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...
Left Foot Pre-Surgery X-ray: Ankle with heel valgus and flatfoot deformity

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Race Report- Turkey Strut 5k

A Thanksgiving tradition...renewed!  My family and I did our first 5k together back in 2011 on Thanksgiving day.  Since then, I've been sitting the bench waiting for a chance to return to the action, until this year!  My family decided not to do it without me the last several years too, because they didn't want me to feel any more left out than I have been.

It was a cold and rainy morning, but I had my mind set on posting a good time.

Are 

YOU

READY?!?!?!?!

37: 08 

(11:57 min/mile, 5 mph)-  SUB 12 min miles!!!!

Place (25-29 Age Group) - 90/127  (nowhere close to last)

These reconstructed "superfeet" are on the move...



No comments:

Post a Comment