Ever seen a flatter foot? This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...

Ever seen a flatter foot?  This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...
Left Foot Pre-Surgery X-ray: Ankle with heel valgus and flatfoot deformity

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Purple Power

Still on the #LiveLifeOutLoud tour...

...so I decided to finally do what I've wanted to do for a very long time...dye my hair purple!!!!  The great part of my purple highlights is that my hair looks normal indoors, but when the sunlight hits it, it turns vibrant purple as shown in the picture.  I love it!  I feel like my hair finally matches my personality, and believe it or not, my purple hair looks more natural and better with my skin tone than my multi-tonal natural brown hair.  People keep asking me if I dress to match my hair color, the answer is NO, I am wearing the same clothes I have always worn, my hair just fully compliments my style now.

---------------------------
Reflection

Yes.  I am a professor.  And Yes.  I do have purple hair.  My colleagues love it as much as I do, and so do my students.  Sometimes you just have to live a little and stop living the way you think others think you should. Don't be afraid to let your true colors shine.




No comments:

Post a Comment