Ever seen a flatter foot? This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...

Ever seen a flatter foot?  This was the beginning of my PTTD surgery journey...
Left Foot Pre-Surgery X-ray: Ankle with heel valgus and flatfoot deformity

Monday, July 13, 2015

Back to training

Trip dust has settled, done signing up for surprise races...time to get back to my regularly scheduled programming.  I have many triathlons coming up, therefore, it is time to get back in shape!

I rejoined my swim and tri team.  I started weekly rides with my local bike shop.  I upgraded my road bike and added aero bars and some sweet neon colored bar tape. I have had some trouble returning to running, my posterior tibial tendons are tight--they have had a great vacation away from serious training.  I had to go back to my compression socks, elevation, icing, stretching, strengthening routine.  They are getting back in shape day by day, but I will continue to take it easy on them and focus on my swimming and cycling.






No comments:

Post a Comment